Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Get your tFB 2019 desk calendars here!

What's Hot
m_cm_c Frets: 1240
edited December 2018 in Guitar
Roll up. Roll up.
For 10 of your finest PayPal pounds, you too can own one of the much sought after theFretboard.co.uk 2019 desk calendars.
And if the stars align, you may even receive it this year (due to management changes, calendars are running a bit behind this year!).

To purchase your calendar -
1) Send £10 via PayPal Gift to admin@thefretboard.co.uk (note the email has changed, so if you've sent money previously, it won't reach the new account), mentioning your username in the notes. Forget your username, and @digitalscream will assume it's for alcohol to relieve his stress from re-writing the forum software!
2) Send a message to me with your name, and where you would like to have your calendar sent.

I'll get them dispatched as soon as I receive them, which provided we get them ordered this week, should be before Christmas.

For anybody non-UK based wanting to purchase a calendar, check the price on the royal mail price finder (https://www.royalmail.com/price-finder) for a Large Letter weighing about 150grams, deduct £1.26 (cost of what we've budgeted for UK postage), then add that figure to your payment.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Done :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Done.
    It's not a competition.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33797
    For those of us outside the UK, does this include international postage?
  • m_cm_c Frets: 1240
    octatonic said:
    For those of us outside the UK, does this include international postage?
    Given the prices I've just seen, no!

Best option is if you check the price on the royal mail price finder (https://www.royalmail.com/price-finder) for a Large Letter weighing about 150grams, then deduct £1.26 (cost of what we've budgeted for UK postage), that's how much extra to add to your payment.
  • Done :)
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24275
    Will it have naked photos of Lee in it?
  • Done

• Done
    Will it have naked photos of Lee in it?
    Should I of checked the submissions for questionable reflections?
  • MikeSMikeS Frets: 2133
    Is there a preview?

MikeS said:
    Is there a preview?
    Certainly not at the moment, as all I have done is save all the photos from the submission thread into a drop box folder, and pass the link to @digitalscream who was then going to give it to the photo selection crew. At some point over the next couple days I'll get a list of 12 photos back, and order the calendars.

I'm not even sure if there is any precedence for there being a preview, there certainly wasn't last year...

But here's a pic of last years calendar @Bridgehouse took to prove it existed -

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4916
    Paid, and I hope that blue Hagstrom makes the cut! =)

• gringopiggringopig Frets: 2648
    edited July 2020
  • m_c said:
    MikeS said:
    Is there a preview?
    Certainly not at the moment, as all I have done is save all the photos from the submission thread into a drop box folder, and pass the link to @digitalscream who was then going to give it to the photo selection crew. At some point over the next couple days I'll get a list of 12 photos back, and order the calendars.

I'm not even sure if there is any precedence for there being a preview, there certainly wasn't last year...

Here's December from last year! 

If anyone wants to buy 2018s off me, it's in as new condition, and pre Brexit so it's gotta be worth something  ;) 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • m_c said:
    MikeS said:
    Is there a preview?

Here's December from last year! 

If anyone wants to buy 2018s off me, it's in as new condition, and pre Brexit so it's gotta be worth something  ;) 

Mine’s available too. I’ve scribbled a few notes on it (the handwriting’s quite arty - so it enhances it really) and beyond the end of this year, I can’t really see me needing it.... 
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6684
    Ah yes, December and The WezV Earth 2 '52 which I still have seller's remorse over......
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33797
    m_c said:
    MikeS said:
    Is there a preview?

@viz ?
  • Definitely would love to see a preview if it can be accomodated
    1979 Tokai TE-85
    1980 Tokai LS-80
  • vizviz Frets: 10694
    octatonic said:
    m_c said:
    MikeS said:
    Is there a preview?

@viz ?
    Nope, the resemblance is striking but it’s not me. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • normula1normula1 Frets: 640
    Done