SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Roland Blues Cube Artist 1x12 Combo + Cover £410 ono

What's Hot
DontgiveupyourdayjobDontgiveupyourdayjob Frets: 3759
edited February 2019 in Amps £
For sale is my trusty Blues Cube Artist. It's a brilliant thing and ideally would like to keep a hold of it if I could afford to (both in terms of £££ and space). 

There are dozens of glowing reviews all over the web and YouTube about the Blues Cube range, these are very highly regarded bits of kit. 

Basic info:

- 80w solid state through a custom designed 12inch driver, scalable right down to 0.5w for home practice
- Uses 'Tube Logic' technology to replicate the sound, feel and response of a valve amp. It's definitely the most convincing 'fake' valve amp I've used, and felt a big step up from the Boss Katana I had previously
- It's voiced to sound like a Fender '59 Bassman, so is great for getting Fender-y cleans and crunches 
- 2 channels, each with individual 'boost' circuits and 'tone' switches for added brightness. Also able to run Clean and Crunch channels simultaneously
- Luscious reverb and an excellent vintage sounding tremolo effect (footswitchable and with tap tempo)
- Footswitchable FX-Loop
- Slot for fitting a Roland 'Tone Capsule' for changing the amp's voicing (never tried, so can't say much more about that!)
- Weighs just 16kg, so a damn sight easier lugging around to rehearsals/gigs than a 'proper' Fender valve combo!

Footswitch has now sold separately, but have a Skinny Little Twins dual channel switcher from Vein-Tap pedals that I'll happily throw in with it.

Reason for sale is that I'm now in two bands. One is a covers band that needs me to do some heavier stuff (Alien Ant Farm, Fall Out Boy etc), and I'm playing bass in the other one. I don't have space anywhere for a bass amp, so I'm going to dive down the rabbit hole of modelling units + FRFR and get something that will allow me to cover all the heavier sounds  on the guitar and also allow me to use bass through it. This needs to go to raise the funds for it unfortunately! 

Looking for £410ono collected from Sunderland, Tyne & Wear.

Pics here - https://imgur.com/gallery/mvJEDot

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments