SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Vinyl LP’s

What's Hot
I built my niece and nephew vinyl based hifi systems (with CD and streaming options), however, as a result, my personal record collection is under serious threat. 

I’m looking to buy a simple vinyl collection. No expensive first editions, or 180g special pressings, just basic but unabused 60’s-noughties based collection.  

I’ve got pedals to trade, or cash to offer. Not looking to spend a lot, just looking to pad out a starter vinyl collection for the younglings. 

Let me know if you have something to offer. 

Cheers

Marlin
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7897
    Bump
    Still interested if anyone is selling....
    Bump
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 560
    Hello . . . My brother is getting rid of all his old LP's  . . Loads from the 70's 80's and 90's . . . I'll get a list of what he's got as I need pedals :-) He's offered most of them to me but I was only going to eBay the majority and keep a select few  . . 
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

maw4neu said:
    Hello . . . My brother is getting rid of all his old LP's  . . Loads from the 70's 80's and 90's . . . I'll get a list of what he's got as I need pedals :-) He's offered most of them to me but I was only going to eBay the majority and keep a select few  . . 
    I have pedals ;)

Very interested!
  • TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
    @TheMarlin at this rate your niece will have a record collection to challenge John Peel! ;)
    We are all Chameleons...
    I might siphon a few off got myself ;)
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    Got a metric shit ton of singles in the attic.. thing there were around 500ish if you interested.. from step father in law who used to be a DJ.. 80's 90's early 00 I think. 
    In the process of slowly moving house so they will become unearthed soon..
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Lots of ‘50’s rock’n’roll vinyl here if you’re interested?
    'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
    Sounds lovely, but can’t afford much. Not looking for collectibles. 
    Fire me over a list and prices :)
  • powerhandpowerhand Frets: 198
    I’ve got Nirvana’s Nevermind on vinyl that I’m looking to sell. A seminal album that defined a generation!
    powerhand said:
    I’ve got Nirvana’s Nevermind on vinyl that I’m looking to sell. A seminal album that defined a generation!
    I’ve got two copies. When I broke up with an old girlfriend, we fought over the record collect...but she won, and I had to have her copy too!   
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • King85King85 Frets: 631
    LuttiS said:
    Got a metric shit ton of singles in the attic.. thing there were around 500ish if you interested.. from step father in law who used to be a DJ.. 80's 90's early 00 I think. 
    In the process of slowly moving house so they will become unearthed soon..
    Please consider putting them on here if you do decide to sell. I've been looking to start collecting some vinyls.
    Would also love to see the list!
  • FlattopFlattop Frets: 27
    P.m'd
    They're in the attic atm - will see about finding them this weekend possibly :)
    Found these old pictures of it to get you started... 

I wouldnt mind cherry picking my way through there, but as a job lot, it’s too much for me. Someone will should snap these up.

I’d start a thread about it :). You’ll get a better response. 
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2414
    I've got about a 100 records stowed away that I'm *thinking* of selling as a job lot. Mostly soul stuff like Stevie Wonder, Chaka Khan, Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, Etta James etc. There's a handful of rock and later stuff too, namely Malmsteen, Megadeth, Adele and Jessie Ware.
    beed84 said:
    I've got about a 100 records stowed away that I'm *thinking* of selling as a job lot. Mostly soul stuff like Stevie Wonder, Chaka Khan, Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, Etta James etc. There's a handful of rock and later stuff too, namely Malmsteen, Megadeth, Adele and Jessie Ware.
    I light be interested in some, but most of the bands you listed aren’t my or my nieces ‘thing’. 
    If you put a list together, would love to have a look. 
    Cheers
    Marlin