SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD: Spaceman Mercury IV / Demeter Trem / MXR Carbon / 3Leaf Autowah / Alexander Chorus

JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8831
edited June 2019 in FX £
Hey you crazy cats! 

Reevaluation of my board needs releases these two bad, bad boys for your trembling pleasure.

• Alexander Chesapeake Rotary Chorus £150
  • Spaceman Mercury IV Harmonic Booster £300
  • MXR Carbon Copy analogue delay £95
  • Demeter Tremulator £80
  • 3Leaf Wonderlove envelope filter/auto wah £140

Not really up for trades, as there's a hole in my GAS tank the size of the Marianas Trench and my fickle cheatin' heart has been turned by something new, but no harm in asking, if anyone's interested in any of my stuff.

_________________________________________________________________________________

First is a superb pedal from Alexander.  So called because they're Great, I should imagine.

This is at heart a chorus, but with a bunch of cool features that offer so much more.  The toggle switch offers variations on the basic effect with Dimension adding a second chorus that interweaves with the basic effect,  and Rotary adding... yep,  a rotary effect. 

Check out the demos on YouTube and read more about the pedal itself here.

The pedal comes boxed and in totally unmarked as new condition: haven't even got round to sticking velcro on it.  Purchased on here on a whim a few months back, once more simply surplus to requirements as it has more functionality than I culd ever need.

Yours for what I sprang for it, £150 posted.

BACK UP FOR SALE

SOLD
_________________________________________________________________________________

Second is this very epic Spaceman Mercury IV harmonic booster in the coolest of white finishes.

Released late 2018 in this finish, and purchased new by me I've used the thing I think three times to check it.  In brand new condition, boxed and instructions with it.  Andy seems to like it.

£300 available immediately without all the import charges and whatnot which I had to pay.  Grrr.

SOLD

MXR Carbon Copy.  You all know what these do.  Purchased new by me a few years ago and seldom used.  In immaculate condition save velcro on the base, although the box is gone, man. £95

SOLD

Demeter Tremulator - in used condition but perfect working order.  Purchased offa this forum a few months ago. 

No box but in decent used (and fully working) nick.

Yours for precisely what I paid, viz. £80

SOLD

3Leaf Wonderlove - envelope filter and the ratherest thing in the crazy world of funky chops.  So much Funk in the box: I’d wager someone kidnapped James Brown and squeezed him in there, together with George Clinton, Isaac Hayes, Parliament, Funkadelic, Sly and the Family Stone, Stevie Wonder and The Gap Band.

No box but in decent used (and fully working) nick.

Again, acquired offa this forum a few months back and yours for what I paid, £140

SOLD

First up we have this rather natty Neunaber Immerse Reverberator.  I believe they've now released a new version, so this must be v.1.  In perfect nick, save for velcro on its bum.  Comes boxed, with instructions.  Review here.  More reverb options than you can shake a stick at, and very, very well reviewed.

Flogging it as it never gets used because both my amps have onboard reverb that does the job more than I could ever need.

How does £165 posted sound?

SOLD

Third, now added we have this Robert Keeley Arlon Prince 4 knob compressor.

The guts are precisely the same as the normal 4 knob compressor, but with this rather natty custom finish.  No two are the same, apparently, so if you like your pedals to be unique, and need to compress the crap out of your sound, look no further.

From the web: "The Keeley Compressor is the award-winning industry standard for stomp box compression. The 4 Knob adds Input Clipping and Attack controls to the top of the original Keeley compressor for easy adjustment. Perfect for those that often switch live between single coils and humbuckers. The sound alone will inspire your creativity.

All of our Compressors are hand built in the USA. Unlike any other compressor, the Keeley Compressor was given the Editor’s Pick Award from Guitar Player’s Magazine and recently awarded Reader’s Choice for Stomp Box. It is a true audiophile and studio grade compressor with an exotic rack mount quality in a stompbox form."

The only one I can find for retail is an eye watering £249; this one to you lovely people is on offer at the much reduced price of £135.

SOLD

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8831
    Immerse sold; Chesapeake still awaiting its new Forever Home
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Alex on hold
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Keeley Comp added bump
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    edited January 2019
    Keeley sold; Alex off hold/available.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Spaceman, MXR, Demeter and 3Leaf added, for your browsing pleasure.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Hey you lot: cracking pedalz here.  Chock full of vintage mojo toanz.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • KoaKoa Frets: 122
    That 3 Leaf auto  wah looks interesting, must resist!
    edited January 2019
    Koa said:
    That 3 Leaf auto  wah looks interesting, must resist!
    It is beyond interesting, Mr/Ms @Koa ;

It is the last word in FUNK, trapped in a handy yet robust metal enclosure.  The sine qua non of street credibility.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    edited January 2019
    Carbon Copy and 3Leaf sold
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Alexander sold; just the Demeter (which surprises me) and the Spaceman left...
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Son of Bump Rides Again
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Demeter Tremulator sold.  Just the Spaceman left.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Ground control to Major Tom
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Major Tom on hold
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Forgot all about this in all the excitement. Spaceman still up for grabs after previous suitor found it too white for his taste :D 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    White suited Spaceman bump. Now with added Velcro. 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Anyone want a Spaceman? Interesting trades? Is there anybody out there...?
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    All sold.  Now to go buy some new pedals.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer