SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Glasgow - Acoustic Guitarist for Trad Duo Wanted

I am the friend and mentor of an excellent young Scottish fiddle player who has not yet found the right guitarist. So we are looking for a great acoustic guitarist who can play with sensitivity to accompany him. He has agency representation in the UK and Europe and is starting to make quite a name for himself but needs a musical partner rather than a 'hired gun' just for gigs .

Thinking of someone who can perhaps accompany in the style of Dennis Cahill and who wants to be part of the duo . Must be comfortable in a flexible live situation playing tunes, often in minor keys which can change on the night! Must be aware of Scottish and Irish Trad music.

Contact me in the first instance for a chat if you think you may be interested but we are really looking for someone who wants to build on the initial success and be in it for the long haul.

Thanks for reading

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StuckfastStuckfast Frets: 2410
    Sounds amazing, wish I lived in Glasgow and was 20 years younger! Good luck finding the right person.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom