SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Digitech Polara Reverb

OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
edited January 2019 in FX £
Having a clear out.

SOLD - First up is a Digitech Polara. In excellent condition with unused velcro backing, knob guard and all original packaging. Please note this cannot be run/has no room for a battery so needs the standard 9v negative centre power supply.

SOLD  £77.00  £74.00 including Royal Mail 24hr Guaranteed/insured postage and packing via Paypay Gift only please.

SOLD - Next is a clone I built of the Lovepedal Kalamazoo. I can't vouch for how close it is to the original Lovepedal as I've not tried one. Basically it's a Tubescreamer (who would've thunk it ) derivative with an extra control (Glass), that gives some additional brightness. Please note this cannot be run/has no room for a battery so needs the standard 9v negative centre power supply.

SOLD  - £20.00 including postage and packing via Paypal Gift only please.

SOLD - Finally a Rebel Effects UK boost/drive pedal. Picked this up a few years ago, cannot find any info on it or Rebel Effects apart from this. I'd call it a drive/booster as it can do a pretty clean volume boost (with the Control knob down) or a light-med drive sound with Control up. Soundwise it doesn't have much mid boost or bass cut, it's a bit similar to some of the Fender amp'esque pedals, I could get a similar sound sfrom a Wampler 65 clone I built. Please note this cannot be run/has no room for a battery so needs the standard 9v negative centre power supply.

SOLD - £20.00 including postage and packing via Paypal Gift only please.

https://i.imgur.com/yo1bdIW.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments