SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Pedals, Power, Pedaltrain and Accessories

What's Hot
DawnOfLightDawnOfLight Frets: 10
edited February 2019 in FX £

Hello All,

I’ve had this crazy idea to give a Helix a go! As a result all my not needed pedals and such are now up for grabs

All prices Presume PPG, and do Include postage (Unless stated) Pickup is welcome in the from Bearwood, Birmingham.

All Pedals do have Velcro on the base from Pedalboard mounting but feet will be included where I can.

Not open to any trades as these are going towards the wife not murdering me for the purchase of said Helix.

Strymon Big Sky - £355 Posted SOLD

Strymon Mobius - £305 Posted SOLD

TC Electronic Alter Ego x4 = £110 Posted SOLD

Digitech Whammy 5 = £105 Posted SOLD

Bright Onion 4 channel Bypass looper = £40 posted SOLD

Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Mondo = £200 SOLD

ToneRider AD-1 Delay = £30 SOLD

Hotone Fury Fuzz = £20 Posted SOLD 

Korg PitchBlack Tuner = £30 SOLD

JSFX Pedals AUX Multi switch for Strymon pedals £30 posted SOLD

Pedaltrain Pro (Old Style) With soft case  £70 (postage needs looking at due to size)

Well used but in good condition, Includes Soft case and strap, pedaltrain velcro on the top and a Senseless amount of cable tie downs stuck to the underside,I can remove these if wanted as they are only on with adhesive pads, has holes drilled for mounting the Pedalpower Monday and comes wit the VoodooLabs Mounting brackets and screws.

Pedal Train Boosters, Make me an offer for these?

1x Large 2x Medium and 2 x small

PICTURES https://imgur.com/gallery/ePamF5h

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments