SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

On hold - a nicely priced ‘vintage’ (brand) Strat

What's Hot
DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7102
edited January 2019 in Guitars £

Hi folks,

I’ve splurged on here recently so I’m letting a couple of nearly new looking guitars go at what I think are decent prices.

The LPJ is one I picked up from the lovely Les on here last year. It’s in 9 out of 10 condition and plays and sounds lovely . Yours for £145 or £170 with a new decent hard case - now sold

The Strat is the V6 reissued model and is a fantastic guitar, just not getting played much since I picked up a new Tele. Again it’s in 9 out of 10 condition and I can chuck in a PRS gigbag if that sweetens the deal. New this was £270 - yours for £170 - now £160 inc PRS SE gigbag.

Both have Wilkinson hardware and pickups , the trem on the Strat and the compensated  bridge on a the LPJ are particularly good and as you may already know the pickups on both sound great.

Cheers

Con

https://imgur.com/a/9VaJZcs

Edit - Sorry I’ve tried three times to embed the photos on my phone and it’s just not happening :-(

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• That’s kind of you Maynehead - thanks vm :-)
  • MayneheadMaynehead Frets: 1782
    Np, you need to make sure to copy the link that ends in .jpg, with no other gubbins around it.

For me I opened your album in the imgur app, tapped on each picture to make it full screen, and tapped on the download icon, and then copy link. This was done on an iPad so I guess for other OS it might be different.
  • Gotcha and that may be the issue then, I clicked on share then chose link which didn’t seem to want to embed. I’ll try your method next time because there will definitely be a next time :-)

Thanks again
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    Who’s signed those gloves?
  • Tommy Hearns - the Hitman !    I went to a night with sugar ray Leonard once and at the end of the talks / films etc they did a charity auction of loads of memorabilia. I was hammered by then and overpaid for these but Tommy was always my favourite boxer.
  • LPJ on hold while trying to arrange pickup
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    LPJ on hold while trying to arrange pickup
    if it falls through let me know
  • paul111spaul111s Frets: 119
    £145 for a lovely guitar like that, a complete bargain
  • Thanks @Paul111s.  The original deal fell through due to me not wanting to post it without a case but there is one more chap in front of you. If that falls through then it’s yours
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7102
    edited January 2019
    Bump for a lovely lightweight Strat with a bit of a 1970s look

PS LPJ now sold
  • Price drop on the Strat now £160 inc PRS SE gigbag. Come and give it a try , you’ll be very pleasantly surprised!
  • On hold while number one son road tests it before coming up with a totally unrealistic payment plan.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom