The Lucombe Oak Exeter

What's Hot
Just taken a booking for March of the Mods at the Lucombe Oak Exeter, can any of you give me a heads up on the pub from a load in and parking point of view please
www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    Play there quite regularly! There’s a shoppers car park right next to the pub which is generally pretty clear in the evening. During the day there’s a steady throughput of cars but people don’t generally stay too long so you shouldn’t have to wai long for a space...

The main door is on the car park side of the pub, or better still there’s a door in the lower left corner in the above image (just above that white box and the word “area”) which is where bands set up. You could pull up on the pavement there for a while to load in.
  • @simonk brilliant thank you 
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • That place has changed its name again since I last played there.
    One tip, if you've got a tall van, don't let your singer say 'it'll be fine' before scraping the top of it along under the car park height barrier, or , if you do, put your earplugs in first.

Also, there's usually a fight, and the cider is dirt cheap.
    Friendly bouncers to chat to if you're outside having a fag as well.
  • @Dave_Vader ; Useful to know its an ordinary transit so will turn the radio up as I go under!
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    My Transporter went under the height restriction bar so a standard Transit *should*. I’m sure I’ve seen them in the car park.