SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: The ever-evolving pickup sale!... Duncan, Dimarzio, Swineshead... More added!

MattayusMattayus Frets: 122
edited March 2019 in Parts £
Seymour Duncan SH11 Custom Custom. Will post pics later. £45.

*TRADED* Seymour Duncan SH-6 - Regular spaced Duncan Distortion. I love the Duncan Distortion but not so much in my Les Paul, so this is being sold on in favour of something more mellow.
£45

*TRADED* Seymour Duncan JB. TB-4, trem spaced. Lead has been trimmed to about 4", but other than that it's in perfect order. I can extend the lead if you like, but it should be more than plenty to get you to a volume pot and selector switch in most guitars. Mounting threads are in tact, never been direct-mounted or any of that nonsense.
£45

Seymour Duncan STK-S1n - Noiseless single coil, taken from the neck position in my Jackson Dk2 (MIJ). 10" of lead, lovely woody sounding single coil without the hum.
£40 *SOLD*

This is a bit of an odd one... Swineshead were a UK handwound pickup maker but stopped going a few years back. This is a "Venom" neck pickup. Hot ceramic, like an Evo. It's got a good 10" of wire and is in great nick.

Looking for £35

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments