Further down the rabbit hole . . .

What's Hot

I started by building a Fuzzdog Scrambler kit, and recently I've completed two cracking Parasit Studios kits - Into The Unknown and Raygun Youth.

Now I've gone one step further by buying some stripboard and various components and I'm going to try building a clone.

The simplest schematics I could find (that I thought might be interesting) were a couple of Devi Ever pedals, either an LP or an OK, which share a large number of components so it's quite possible I'll be able to build both boards and then pick one to put in the enclosure I ordered.

Looking forward to the new challenge, I guess the next big step will be starting with a known circuit on a breadboard and swapping component values to see what happens, but one step at a time :)

I've no ambition to sell, but some of the more out-there noise making stuff is almost impossible to get hold of, so I'd quite like to build my own eventually, and having something unique would be fun too. 
"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1540
    May I suggest the Way Huge Red Llama clone, or Timmy clone, to be found on tagboardeffects site? Ive built both, and they work well (the Llama was my first build). The Marshall Bluesbreaker pedal clone is also superb.

Adam
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7778
    edited March 2019
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom