Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Visiting tom cat...

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
    Owners kicking the cat out all day in any weather is really irresponsible. Probably shouldn't have pets, tbh.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15485
    57Deluxe said:
    Violins should be the anathema to all cats...
    when I 1st got my violin, my old tom was fascinated by it, I'm not sure if he wanted to fuck it or fight it, but it got his attention. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Do you really love cats more than people? :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31570
    Do you really love cats more than people? :)
    I work in retail...
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • Do you really love cats more than people? :)
    I do, apart from immediate family, beyond that interaction with cats, dogs and wildlife are far more interesting and rewarding than humans.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • @RandallFlagg ;
    My wife is asking (it's not me... it's definitely my wife asking) can we please see some more photos of the ginger interloper? He looks kinda cute.
  • @RandallFlagg ;
    My wife is asking (it's not me... it's definitely my wife asking) can we please see some more photos of the ginger interloper? He looks kinda cute.
    I'll try when he's next back in, I've been at home today and not seem him yet.

• @RandallFlagg ;
    Thanks.  :-)
  • Here's another of ours when he was a young sort, whilst we're waiting for the other young sort to show..

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • @RandallFlagg ;
    He just popped in, light wasn't brilliant but took a couple of snaps:

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Here's another of ours when he was a young sort, whilst we're waiting for the other young sort to show..

Thanks for the photo. 
    Cute cat.... and I see ,when he was smaller, he only needed a small carrying case (sort of SG size)
  • @RandallFlagg ;
    He just popped in, light wasn't brilliant but took a couple of snaps:

Great. Thanks for those. You must be good people if he's chosen you for his daily visits.
  • hes a keeper for sure - look a his eyes man!!
  • KeikoKeiko Frets: 992
    Definitely kidnap that one, he only looks a few months old. If his owners cant be arsed with him now, they will only get more negligent as he gets older.
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Traditionally I never used to like cats. I was allergic to the fur and just didn’t dig them. 

Daughter wanted a rabbit a few years ago, we went in the hunt and came back with a kitten. 

Bloodyhell, I am a total convert now and rescued another kitten and my old mum rescued one too. 

If i wont the lottery, I’d have a proper cat sanctuary along with some nice guitars and amps.  
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    Aww he looks like our old cat. We've started to let our cat out. She escaped the other day and i noticed her playing with two kitty mates. We had a chat, fingers crossed we live in a cat friendly area. 
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • blueskunk said:
    Traditionally I never used to like cats. I was allergic to the fur and just didn’t dig them. 

Daughter wanted a rabbit a few years ago, we went in the hunt and came back with a kitten. 

Bloodyhell, I am a total convert now and rescued another kitten and my old mum rescued one too. 

If i wont the lottery, I’d have a proper cat sanctuary along with some nice guitars and amps.  
    Preach my brother!
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12361
    One of our Fat Furry Bastard Brothers impressed me this afternoon. Normally they’re not good for anything but turning up for food twice a day and sleeping, but today a big dog fox wandered into the garden and casually pissed on the flowers. Finn, the marginally thinner of the FFBB, went straight up to it and stared it out until it ran off. Go Finn!  :o
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I remember being hugely impressed as a nine-year old, when our cat (who had just given birth to kittens) chasing off a labrador 5 times her size.

Anyway, here’s my sister’s cat Wiggins, waiting for a Whatsapp message.

https://i.imgur.com/YgNhwvF.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom