SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted; Strat/Jazzmaster Neck

Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1387
edited March 2019 in Parts £
Throwing out the feelers... Nothing high end needed really... 21 frets preferably, 9.5 radius preferably, large headstock preferably, but again, casting the net out to see what's out there.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bump
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    I’ve been thinking of parting out my newish JM build - neck is from an American Professsional JM (so does have 22 frets), has the deep C profile, satin finish, and ebony board (as it was from an FSR). Fret dress is sublime, and obviously has a well cut bone nut and would come with the tuners. Mint condition.

Would want £275 for it though. Let me know if interested.
  • dindude said:
    I’ve been thinking of parting out my newish JM build - neck is from an American Professsional JM (so does have 22 frets), has the deep C profile, satin finish, and ebony board (as it was from an FSR). Fret dress is sublime, and obviously has a well cut bone nut and would come with the tuners. Mint condition.

Would want £275 for it though. Let me know if interested.
    I'm going to try and keep to the 21 frets on this one. Thanks for the reply though.
  • Might be sorted for the time being
  • Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1387
    bump