SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Big parts clear out, tools, necks, bodies, headless, wood, hardware

What's Hot
guitarmanglerguitarmangler Frets: 581
edited March 2019 in Parts £
Lots of stuff for sale. I've recently swapped my rooms at home around and realised I've been hoarding lots of things for projects which I'll never finish.

All prices paypal gift.

Updated 22/2 with tools, parts, bodies and necks

Very cool red guitar body painted by Lonestar on here, I picked up during the summer . £60 plus delivery SOLD

image '>

Headless locking nut/string locks from technology for musicians £25 plus delivery

https://imgur.com/lc0qK54View post on imgur.com '> 

J custom Steinberger bridge. Never used. £90 plus delivery SOLD

Set of seven radius sanding blocks from guitar parts center . Some have been used a bit £30 plus delivery SOLD

Fret press caul with the brass inserts £20 SOLD

Necks, not exciting I'm afraid.

Mighty mite, rosewood board, 22 fret big headstock strat . I've never used it, just attached it to a body. £80 plus delivery SOLD

Ok, Here's where it gets a little weird. Custom made Ibanez neck I picked up un fretted off ebay. Maple, five piece ( three piece maple with what looks like rosewood slivers), separate maple fingerboard , which looks quite nice, someone has stained the front and back of the headstock. I, because I am a fool, have put frets in it. With super glue. Badly. Rather than wreck it completely by pulling them out, I've left it as is. I assume that a refret is about £180, so if I sell for £50 plus delivery that'll give a custom made neck for under £250. If you can do the work yourself, even better. I have an Ibanez PGM ( not made by Ibanez) bare wood body and some other bits too I could bundle together.

i

Ibanez 321 neck with tuners. Has neck bolt inserts rather than screws. Not the best condition , a few marks on the neck etc. £25 plus delivery

Ibanez PGM body. Unsure of wood type ( I can't remember!! Probably had this at least 10 years. Probably more like 15). Perhaps alder? Maybe mahogany? Quite light at under 4lbs. It's quite nice. Marry it to an Ibanez neck and you've got a fixed bridge shredder for not much money. £50 plus delivery SOLD

Tools. Crimson guitars fret ends flush cutter. Very lightly used (as in once) £20 plus delivery.SOLDCrimson guitars fret puller . Lightly used ( as in once) £15 plus deliverySOLD
Maple guitar neck blank. I've 'seasoned' it by buying it 5 years ago and never touching it. £15 plus delivery SOLD

Two, massively heavy, guitar neck blanks. I can't remember the woof type ( again, it's been a couple of years) I think they were ash? Could be beech? £10 each plus postage . Which will be, I suspect, substantial. Did I mention they were heavy?

Crimson guitars made ebony fingerboard. Slotted for 24 frets , 25 and 1/2 scale , radiused to 20". £20 plus delivery SOLD

22 fret ebony finger board , unsure of scale length ( smaller than the fender, so either Gibson or PRS) same handwriting as the crimson one above so most likely from crimson too ( though not 100% certain) £15 plus delivery.

Unfinshed ( so rough compared to the crimson ones) slotted fingerboard from David Dyke. One maple, one rosewood, Gibson scale, £15 each plus postage.
White, but faded yellow, strat body. Seriously heavy, what looks like ply wood body. Has some sort of trem and claw. Free plus postage. Which will be a pretty penny
Iba
Ibanez rg something something body. I stripped the paint off 18 years ago. Sooooo much filler. Free plus postage.Gone

Strandberg 7 string body and neck router template in mdf. £10 plus postage

Gotoh fixed bridge, never used , £25 plus postage

Fretwire. I want to say it's stainless steel? I'm unsure. It is jescar. It is their version of the Dunlop 6000 size. Approximately 800 cm of wire. I think I bought 1 lb  worth. £25 plus postage. I'll have to find a big box SOLD

Stew mac double acting truss rod £10 plus postage

Carbon graphite neck rods £20 plus postage 8mm wide

Carbon graphite rods 6mm wide, £20 plus postage,

Nicely faded strat pickguard £5

Sperzel locking machineheads, never used, £30 plus postage SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• johnljohnl Frets: 2011
    Only the SC Relics body is showing for me?
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 651
    pm'd
  • johnl said:
    Only the SC Relics body is showing for me?
    Same here. 
    'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
  • Just the body for sale? (Curious as to what necks you're selling)
  • PM sent about body

• GizmoGizmo Frets: 1073
    Might have some interest in the headless parts and the wood,waitting on info
  • Forming an orderly queue  =)
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 681
    C’mon!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Gah!! Sorry, I thought I parked this add in drafts while I added all the rest of the stuff ( and I’ve got a LOT of stuff). Will reply to the messages about the body now, might get time to fill the rest in with photos today , but have a gig tonight and need to prepare, so should be all up by Thursday. 
  • Added a few more bits but am stopping now to practise for tonight. Should all be up by tomorrow. Sorry!
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8590
    Can I have the J Custom bridge, and the fret calls and presser foot please?
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • Roland said:
    Yes, I'll weigh them all up tomorrow and will get a shipping quote. 
  • johnljohnl Frets: 2011
    Potentially interested in a neck or two - what have you got?
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 2998
    Roland said:
    Bum, they were all the bits I wanted ! Good prices too ! 
  • MarshallMarshall Frets: 362
    edited February 2019
    Pmd re radius blocks 

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.” Einstein

Feedback link -  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/133389/marshall#latest

• Also curious as to what necks you are selling.
  • barry2tonebarry2tone Frets: 212
    edited February 2019
    Another who's neck interested
  • Updated the post ( finally ) apologies about it turning up in dribs and drabs,
    I've now added tools ( fret pullers, and cutter) guitar neck blanks, fretboards, bodies ( two of which are free plus postage) necks ( try not to be disappointed ) hardware and neck parts. Cheers
  • Pmd 
  • GizmoGizmo Frets: 1073
    edited February 2019
    Pm'ing about the Sperzel  + RG filler body!