Lindo Electric Guitars?

Anyone know anything about these? From Bristol I believe? A single pickup electric popped up locally, and I'm considering it as a project , pickup swap etc. Looks odd but cool, but seem to be pretty cheap new too. Are they affinity squier level?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Mark1960Mark1960 Frets: 326
    I think they started importing acoustics, and then moved onto electrics. I saw an article a while ago, but can't remember where the guitars are manufactured.
  • I found out since, on the model I saw, that it's a mini humbucker. I was hoping to pounce and mod it with a pickup I had lying around :/ Looks pretty cool though.
  • MayneheadMaynehead Frets: 1782
    I live close by to their main shop and warehouse, and have bought an acoustic from them. I believe the guitars are imported from China, and therefore at around the same level as the Chinese squiers.

My acoustic was pretty nice for the price, although it did need a setup to lower the action. Played well and sounded good after that.

Quality wise, expect the guitars to need a set up and possibly a tidy up (sharp fret ends etc). Should be solid instruments after that.
  • johnljohnl Frets: 2011
    Definitely giving G&L a run for their money in the "worst headstock ever put on a tele" stakes:

• Mark1960Mark1960 Frets: 326
    Yeah it's pretty brutal!
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22516
    johnl said:
    Definitely giving G&L a run for their money in the "worst headstock ever put on a tele" stakes:
    See, I keep saying those Tyler headstocks aren't as bad as you all think.
  • The one that popped up was the Linda Rosetta, and I had thought of sticking a humbucker sized P90 in it, but it looks like it's a mini humbucker...