SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Scarlett 2i2 & Arturia MiniLab Mk2

What's Hot
benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
edited June 2019 in Studio & Rec £
Both in good condition and pretty sure I have original boxes for both.

The Arturia was bought mid last year and has barely been touched as I realised I'm useless at playing keys and lack the computer know-how to download and operate computer instrument software
£50 delivered SOLD

The Focusrite is approx 5 years old and is in decent condition. Comes with the USB cable.
£45 delivered SOLD

Prices assume PPG/Bank Transfer. Sorry no trades.
How very rock and roll
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wolsnahwolsnah Frets: 189
    edited February 2019
    Can I take the mini lab please? Pm me your details and I'll PayPal the funds to you, or bank transfer, whichever is best
  • Arteria sold to @wolsnah who was a superb buyer. Thanks
    How very rock and roll
  • Is the scarlet gen1 or gen2? 
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396
    edited February 2019
    thetomsk said:
    Is the scarlet gen1 or gen2? 
    I’m not sure tbh, that’s why I posted the approx date I bought it to give people an idea. 

What are the differences? I’m happy to check once I’m home tonight. 

EDIT - just checked the Focusrite website and it seems it’s pretty easy to check by the letter the serial number is prefixed with. I’ll check tonight and update this listing. 
    How very rock and roll
  • BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    edited February 2019
    If it is 5 years old, I'm pretty confident that it will be a Gen 1 as the Gen 2 was not out then..

Another way to check, if it's got silver plastic volume knobs, it is gen 1, if it has metal volume knobs, it is gen 2..

• Yes @Branshen looks like you’re right. Link to pics here;

https://imgur.com/a/5CT6I4B

Serial number starts with an S so as per this link to Focusrite website it should be first gen

https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/articles/208295789-Is-my-Scarlett-interface-a-1st-Gen-or-2nd-Gen-

@thetomsk give me a shout via pm if you’re interested 
    How very rock and roll
  • wolsnahwolsnah Frets: 189
    Arteria sold to @wolsnah who was a superb buyer. Thanks
    Reciprocating the above. The minilab arrived well package and very quickly, such an effortless purchase. @benmurray85 was a pleasure to do business with :)
    Bump for the Focusrite - dirt cheap interface!
    How very rock and roll
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5359
    What's the Focusrite for monitoring (as in, taking a monitor send from the DAW)? I've got a cheapo Alesis but can only use direct monitoring, as the latency if using the mixed monitor feed back out of the system is too great. I've always assumed it's a function of the i/f rather than an inherent USB thing, so if the Focusrite is better I might be up for it.
    Oh mate I really wish I could help you out with an answer but you are already way above my technical knowhow! I can only say that I have never experienced any latency whatsoever when monitoring. I also recall that there is a direct monitoring control on the interface itself but I honestly never even understood what it did, it was never an issue for me but I guess I never had enough going on (in terms of how much I was recording) for it to be an issue.

I'm sorry I cant help any more
    How very rock and roll
    No worries - I'll do some digging and have a ponder. I've got a bit of money burning a hole in the gear fund, but I also haven't really got to grips with Reaper and recording yet, and don't have a lot of time, so ... I'm a bit ambivalent! If it goes whilst I'm thinking, that's my problem :)
    Snags said:
    No worries - I'll do some digging and have a ponder. I've got a bit of money burning a hole in the gear fund, but I also haven't really got to grips with Reaper and recording yet, and don't have a lot of time, so ... I'm a bit ambivalent! If it goes whilst I'm thinking, that's my problem :)
    No worries mate, I’m not expecting it to shift any time soon!! 

If it helps the only reason I bought it was because it worked seemlessly with Reaper. As above my IT skills are non existent so I wanted something to plug in and work straight away. 

Anyways I’ll let you research! Come back to me if you’re interested pal! 
    How very rock and roll
  • BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    Snags said:
    What's the Focusrite for monitoring (as in, taking a monitor send from the DAW)? I've got a cheapo Alesis but can only use direct monitoring, as the latency if using the mixed monitor feed back out of the system is too great. I've always assumed it's a function of the i/f rather than an inherent USB thing, so if the Focusrite is better I might be up for it.
    Apologies for butting in. My mate records with a 2i2, and I have a 2i4, both first gen and the latency is reasonably low. He records a fair amount of software instruments so it is important to him. I recently managed to get the latency of my 2i4 even lower. Details in this thread below.. Lotsa tips there that you can try with your alesis too..

http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/151687/lower-latency-enough-to-play-guitar-through-software-amps-and-effects#latest
    Thanks @Branshen - although I'm still trying to figure out whether or not you're actually helping ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    bumping this. Scarlett is still available
    How very rock and roll
    Bump for the Scarlett
    How very rock and roll