SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2018 Martin 000-28L (Left Handed) Acoustic Guitar- LIke New - SOLD

What's Hot
GTCGTC Frets: 261
edited March 2019 in LH Guitars £
For sale is a beautiful 2018 Martin 000-28L left handed guitar - with the original flight case and all of the original "case candy". It was purchased new by me from Mansons (Exeter) in September 2018 on a special order. It is the latest "re-imagined" model in Martin's standard series with the design improvements over earlier models.

It has had little playing time and has never been gigged - and has been stored in its case in a clean, smoke-free environment. It been has  professionally set-up - and looks, sounds and plays as good as you would expect a properly set-up Martin to. It is a real quality instrument with solid Sitka Spruce top and solid East Indian Rosewood back and sides.

It is in pristine, virtually as new condition with no dings, scratches or blemishes. I paid £2,750 for it (proof of purchase will be provided) - so here is the chance to get a guitar virtually indistinguishable from new for a huge reduction on the normal new price.

It is has recently been restrung with Elixir Polyweb 12's as I prefer the warmer tone that the 80/20 bronze strings provide. However, I would be happy to restring it with the Nanoweb equivalents if the brighter tone of phosphor bronze is preferred.

I am based near Bridgwater, Somerset - just 5 mins off M5 J23. However, I would be happy to post by a recognised and tracked courier to most mainland UK destinations for £30. Payment is by PayPal unless collected in person - for mutual protection.

Full specs can be found on Martins website at https://www.martinguitar.com/guitars/standard-series/000-28/ . Photos of the instrument in question are provided below. 

If you prefer to go through a recognised selling engine to buy then it is also up for sale on Reverb

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GTCGTC Frets: 261
    I'm not sure what I expected - but for a latest model virtually new Martin 00028L at this price I did anticipate after three weeks a bit more interest than the 36 views and no replies to date. 

A bit about me - I returned to guitar playing via ukuleles two years ago after 15 years or so of abstinence and been making up for it since. In that time I've bought quite a few quality guitars - including Martins, Taylors and Godins - and sold them on in search for "the one" (or, at least, one of "the ones"!). Most of my selling to date has been on eBay where I have a 100% feedback rating - but I recently joined this forum and thought I'd try out the classifieds.

I've been pretty realistic about my pricing in all cases (some friends would say foolishly so). This Martin is a real beauty and was a great step-up from the Taylor 414ce I traded in for it -  but for some reason or another I haven't quite  bonded with it so it very rarely gets played - which is why I am selling it.

I live in Somerset just 5 mins off M5 J23 and am open to anyone wanting to have a look with no obligation to buy. I'm also happy to answer any questions.

Possibly coming soon (for the same reason) ******* 2017 LOWDEN F23C LEFT-HANDED ******* (owned from new, great condition with case & provenance)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • longjawlongjaw Frets: 420
    edited March 2019
    It's a beautiful guitar and a great price, but a lot of us southpaws are impoverished I'm afraid!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    PRICE REDUCTION: Just reduced the price by £100 as I've fallen in love with a custom acoustic fan fret!
    As an aside - the 2017 F23C Lowden (left-handed) mentioned above will be going up on eBay for a 10-day auction from Thurs 28th March. See separate listing in LH guitars classifieds or look it up on eBay 
    Sold last week to a delighted guy in Lanarkshire on Reverb - great feedback left