John Mayer The O2

What's Hot
Th4fonzTh4fonz Frets: 241
Woop Woop got my John mayer tickets for the o2 anyone else going?  What seats did you get?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Nice!

I got Manchester seats in the presale!  Not cheap at £90 each, but well worth it I hope
  • Managed to snag some for the O2, 2nd time seeing him there. Slightly up in the rafters but didn't have much choice!
  • Dublin for me! Yippeeeee! 
  • Th4fonzTh4fonz Frets: 241
    @Alterlifeson Im in section 101 It says 6:30pm how long do they usually last there ive never been to the o2?
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12361
    Tried to get tickets, but every time I clicked on two seats together all I got was “oops sorry another fan got there before you!” Rinse repeat umpteen times. I then tried for two tickets where there were blocks of three seats together but it wouldn’t let me leave the single seat. I gave up after a while.  :/
  • Th4fonzTh4fonz Frets: 241
    edited March 2019
    @boogieman I was the same on the first days tickets, I had front row seats and kept trying to pay and kept getting the you need to buy 3 seats instead of the two I wanted.  After alot of trying for the seats I wanted went, I gave up.  Then they added another day due tot he high demand and luckily I got great seats that time. =)
  • Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2377
    First time I saw him in the UK I just paid on the door.....
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12361
    What a surprise, viagogo have still got tickets.  :p £101 a pop though for £70 face value. Fuck that, I’d rather not go than pay the robbing bastards. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HippoPeteHippoPete Frets: 121
    I really like John Mayer and my Missus adores him and I've paid over the odds to see him at least once. Not this time though, I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment above. I'd rather never see a live act again than support this legalised fraud.

How I wish that just for once, the British public would take a stand and leave a major event (of any kind) empty.
    They don't want your name, they just want your number.
  • Th4fonz said:
    @Alterlifeson Im in section 101 It says 6:30pm how long do they usually last there ive never been to the o2?
    @Th4fonz ; Do you mean what time you need to get there? I never arrive on time for gigs where I have a seat, I would say half 7 you are good.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • markr76markr76 Frets: 360
    I'm going to the Manchester show. The London show would have suited me better. But I've not been to the Manchester arena before. Got them on presale. £100 For a pair of tickets. So not too bad.
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    Yep got tickets for the Sunday show and staying in the Intercontintal as we did last time to make a bit of a weekend of it. 

Our tickets are in 413, we were on level one last time but tbh don’t think there’s a bad seat in the house, I was pleasantly surprised with the O2 when last I saw Mayer (only time I’ve been to the venue)