SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Strymon Mobius £250, Mythos Erlking, Orange Two-Stroke

What's Hot
Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 405
edited June 2019 in FX £
The ever revolving cycle of pedals continues, these have all been mainstays on my board over the past 12 months, but having just added a few newbies, there's no room. And rather than leave these on the shelf, I figure they can go elsewhere to make noise.

Will consider trades on JHS Angry Charlie V3, Clover, or Haunting Mids.

UPDATE 24/4/19 - ADDED

Strymon Volante - Practically new (pedal tape on the back) - It's amazing, but having had time to reflect after being away a couple of weeks...I just don't think I'll get £400 worth of use out of it. These are out of Stock in the UK at the mo as far as I can see, £375 SOLD posted (will post Pics Later board pic below is all I have at the time of writing) SOLD

Strymon Mobius - A bit chipped, but works like you'd expect. No box or PSU. £265 Posted, again will post pics later. Now £250 SOLD

All prices include recorded UK postage.

Mythos Erlking - Now discontinued, based on the Nobels OD1 with tweaks - Killer pedal and glittery! £135

Mythos Golden Fleece - Fuzz is one of the things I can't nail, but the Hoof I'm currently using is staying until I can afford the Vemuram. One knob, very responsive to volume control on guitar £100 SOLD 

POG 2 - Absolutely wasted on me. Bought in August, and it's probably had 3 hours use - £195 SOLD

Orange Two Stroke - Absolute killer of a boost pedal, with eq too you can get a lot of tones. £85

Big Ear Loaf - sure I’ll regret letting this go. Rare to see in the UK and this one in a limited pink enclosure (1 of 2 worldwide). Great Fuzz. In substitute box, never had the original . - £120 WITHDRAWN - DECIDED TO KEEP 

Zander Avalanche - 3 pedals in one. Never found space on my board for it after buying on a whim at a guitar show. - £75 - SOLD

All have been well looked after, will be boxed, and have pedal board tape attached (except Avalanche pedal which is clean)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments