SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*Further Drops 01/04* Boss Trades added

preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited April 2019 in FX £

Finally set on the board I'm using and about 85% of the pedals, so these are for sale, with potentially more to come.

Prices include postage and assume PPG. Happy to email pictures to people on request. Assume Velcro is on the bottom of all of them, I can't remember which ones don't have it, but most do. I'm not really up for trades unless it'll work in my favour (sorry guys)

Disaster Area DCP5 Gen 1 £79 Sold pending payment - Fantastic pedal switcher, if I was keeping the bigger board I'd keep it just for the midi implementation. Such good value for what it does and the space it saves over things like the Boss ES5. Would take a RV6 as trade

Pedaltrain 2 Classic and Voodoo Labs 4x4 with hardcase and gigbag £175 - No postage on this one as I don't have the time to sort it and it's hella heavy!! I bought the PT2 with the gigbag and then found a different company hardcase which is the right width but a little longer so you could probably fit a PT nova 24 in there as well. The 4x4 is attached to the board, not sure what cables I have with it as I need a few for my current board, but it will come with the kettle lead. Would swap for a Boss DD500

Boss CE2w Waza Chorus £129 SOLD - Boxed and pretty much brand new, am thinking I'm going to stick with the MD500 for now as it has this and the dimension chorus which I really like (along with a million other things that would take up so much space individually)

Boss MO2 £55 SOLD - Like new, with box. (If I wasn't keeping my MD 500 I'd keep this in a heartbeat). Would swap for a DD7

Original Hermida Zendirve £239  SOLD - Pretty much like new, a bit of Velcro on the back, apart from that, it could have been sent to me yesterday!! No box, Alf only used very generic white pedal boxes any way, so they're not really collectable. Would consider a Boss DD500 plus cash my way as a trade

Red Witch Eve Tremolo £35 SOLD - Boxed and in great nic

JHS Honeycomb Deluxe Tremolo £119 SOLD - Boxed and in excellent condition

Boss AW3 £45 SOLD- Boxed and like new

Boss DD5 £55 SOLD - Excellent condition, no box

Boss PH3 £40 SOLD - In very good condition, no box

Boss RC30 £110 SOLD - Like new and boxed

Boss RV5 £59 SOLD - good condition, no box

Keeley Caverns V2 £119 SOLD - Pretty much brand new, boxed

Strymon Big Sky £319 SOLD - Some how I've ended up with an additional timeline box, but no big sky box. No power adapter, pedal in great condition with screen protector plastic still on

Strymon Timeline £275 SOLD - Boxed with a boss power supply, excellent condition

Boss CE5 Chorus Ensemble £40 SOLD - No box but in good nic

Boss HF2 £55 SOLD - Lovely sounding pedal, in very good condition, no box

Boss RC3 and FS6 Footswitch £105 SOLD - The RC3 is like new and I have the box. The battery cover on the FS6 has been taped on by the previous owner, and I haven't needed to take it off, works great though

Source Audio Nemesis £189 SOLD - In like new condition, boxed with all the cables

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments