SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB : King Tone The Duellist

What's Hot
StrummyBrummieStrummyBrummie Frets: 259
edited March 2019 in FX £
Pondering a sale? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jacklawteyjacklawtey Frets: 284
    Makes two of us. Godspeed!
  • Makes two of us. Godspeed!
    It does sound pretty damn good on the demo's doesn't it? Plus @Wazmeister has had one for several weeks now and not sold it so it must great.

I missed one by minutes on here a couple of weeks back. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9443
    Makes two of us. Godspeed!
    It does sound pretty damn good on the demo's doesn't it? Plus @Wazmeister has had one for several weeks now and not sold it so it must great.

I missed one by minutes on here a couple of weeks back. 
    I just love the feel of both sides of the Duellist; its become my main OD on my board, and Ive already ‘learnt’ its ways - so live tweaking is instant.

The knobs are SO sturdy; like some well engineered safe knobs :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • PS66PS66 Frets: 20
    edited March 2019
    I have a duellist and it’s the best drive pedal I’ve ever owned..I also have a RYRA Klone n front of it for an extra bit of push should I want it..Peach stock them new 
  • PS66 said:
    I have a duellist and it’s the best drive pedal I’ve ever owned..I also have a RYRA Klone n front of it for an extra bit of push should I want it..Peach stock them new 
    Yes, Peach seem to have them in stock all the time. I was just trying the skin flint approach first.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PS66PS66 Frets: 20
    PS66 said:
    Yes, Peach seem to have them in stock all the time. I was just trying the skin flint approach first.

I've asked a friend who has one..he might sell and if he is he'll message
  • PS66 said:
    PS66 said:

I've asked a friend who has one..he might sell and if he is he'll message

Cool! I shall stand by.
  • I don't need one, but I want one. 
  • Another bump or three before the scrooging stops and I buy a new one...
  • I had one, it's good but I found it to be quite a noisy pedal.  That could have been down to the power supply which I've since changed.  I sold it a few months ago.  Now I'm jonesing for another, nearly bought one off Reverb but somebody beat me to it.  I do have the Kingtone germanium mini Fuzz and that's really, really good.  Their new mini Octaland is calling to me but I do still like my little Lovepedal Believe.
  • I had one, it's good but I found it to be quite a noisy pedal.  That could have been down to the power supply which I've since changed.  I sold it a few months ago.  Now I'm jonesing for another, nearly bought one off Reverb but somebody beat me to it.  I do have the Kingtone germanium mini Fuzz and that's really, really good.  Their new mini Octaland is calling to me but I do still like my little Lovepedal Believe.
    I'm annoyed I want one really.. I already have more OD pedals than I can reasonably use, and I have two new amps that I've barely touched.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9443
    I will say that mine is totally silent, and Im a fussy bugger with noise !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
    Mine is silent also. 
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    Mine is silent and awesome - worth every penny
  • StrummyBrummieStrummyBrummie Frets: 259
    edited April 2019
    @Wazmeister @BBBlues @dindude ;

Full marks for ramping up the GAS. Cheers  
  • Alex335Alex335 Frets: 121
    Agh.. it’s pretty contagious.. I think I want one too!!. 
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2178
    edited April 2019
    That does sound good, and seems like a lot of clever circuitry stuff going on inside there 

I've got the Vintage Fuzz on the way this week as it happens
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4158
    That looks very interesting indeed
  • WillEdmundsWillEdmunds Frets: 166
    Yeah mine is silent - must have been a power issue. I’ve had loads of drive pedals and I have to say the Duellist is the best yet. I’m this case, do believe the hype!
    I hadn't seen the Mini Octaland. It does sound fabulous on the demo, although I'm not sure how much of it is his playing... Another one to gas for.