SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Fender American Standard Shawbucker Stratocaster £650

What's Hot
kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1156
edited April 2019 in Guitars £

Here we have an American Shawbucker Strat in Ocean Blue Metallic. The finish has a lot of flake in it which is difficult to pick up on camera, but it looks great in the flesh.

This has an Ash body and maple neck. The original shawbucker Humbucker has been replaced by a Suhr Thornbucker with nickel cover, which not only looks great but also sounds great. The original Shawbucker will be included in the sale. The guitar includes the original custom shop fat 50’s single coil pickups in the middle and neck positions. 

The serial number would suggest this is a 2014 example but I’m sure this model wasn’t released until 2015. So it’s probably a very early one.

Guitar is setup nice with a low action, currently has Daddario 10-46 strings on it, the Trem is set flat to the body.

Comes complete with the original deluxe hardcase, a fender strap and all the original case candy inc Trem arm and hand tags etc. Currently has Schaller straplocks fitted which I will include. Original strap buttons will also be included.

There are no marks or dents to speak of that I can see, the guitar is in excellent condition.

I don’t currently have a box to post so this will have to be collection only please.

Price is £650

I’m in Carlisle, Cumbria.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/53ti16owl6gssym/AADZVBZsJSdBDVx8_3Zfmf8Wa?dl=0

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments