SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded // 2016 SUHR Classic Pro Metallic

WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
edited June 2019 in Guitars £ tFB Trader
2016 SUHR Classic Pro Metallic 

A beautiful example of a Suhr Classic Pro Strat style guitar in metallic blue. Complete with G&G Custom Case (£200). Guitar is in excellent condition and is complete with order sheet and trem arm

£1825  £1775 PPG Shipped 

More pics here >>  http://bit.ly/2VLWRpm

2008 Fender USA Standard Tele

This beautiful Tele has not been played more than three hours since new and is in what can only be described as timewarp condition. The guitar is complete with all paperwork including shop hang tag and fitted TSA approved Fender flight case. 

A straight up no nonsense killer Telecaster - all ready to rock!

£775 PPG Shipped   SOLD 

More pics here >> http://bit.ly/2vbRtjm

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    Aww dude. I wish you weren't on a different island. I'd so love to cop a feel of that Suhr to see if it fits. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @McToot there are many things I can accommodate but sadly for now my location is pretty fixed!! Lol 
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2042
    Anchorboy said:
    @McToot there are many things I can accommodate but sadly for now my location is pretty fixed!! Lol 
    That's completely unreasonable....  ;)

Have you got a pic of the spec sheet you could ping me? Frets, neck shape, etc?

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

tFB Trader
    Tele now sold - thanks
    tFB Trader
    Bump - SUHR still available
    tFB Trader
    Bump
    tFB Trader
    Bump for a beautiful blue Suhr 
    tFB Trader
    Bump
    tFB Trader
    Weekend Bump
    tFB Trader
    SUHR now reduced to £1775 PPG including shipping
    tFB Trader
    Bump
    tFB Trader
    Now open to trades
    tFB Trader
    Up