SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FREE/Donation to forum funds: charming leather effect gig bag

What's Hot
JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8775
As the header says: not looking for any dosh for this, but if you felt able to make a donation to forum readies it would be nice.

Chunky leather effect gig bag with charming brown carpet fleecy interior for that authentic '70's vibe.  My Mustang came swaddled in it; now surplus to requirements.  Be a pity to chuck it out as I'm sure someone could make use. 

Pick up at my lavishly appointed office suite in that London, or I'm sure I can cram into a plastic wrapper and post to you if you're not into the whole tea/covfefe/beer with lawyer thing.

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• King85King85 Frets: 631
    edited April 2019
    No use to me but that's pretty funky imo. Very nice of you to let it go in lieu of a donation too
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8775
    King85 said:
    No use to me but that's pretty funky imo. Very nice of you to let it go in lieu of a donation too
    That’s me, buddy: all heart :D 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JayceeJaycee Frets: 287
    If this is still available may I have it please. Will have to be postage to South Wales tho' thanks
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8775
    Jaycee said:
    If this is still available may I have it please. Will have to be postage to South Wales tho' thanks
    Sure! Pm me your details and I’ll get it on its way after the Easter bacchanalia
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer