SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Vox ACTV4h and Cabinet (withdrawn)

breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10296
edited May 2019 in Amps £
For sale here is my Vox ACTV4h valve amp with matching 12" speaker cabinet.

In good working order but I've decided to get rid as I no longer use it since getting my Yamaha THR10. I'm only a home player, and the Vox, although only 4 watts is too loud to use to its best without upsetting the neighbours. 

Unfortunately this is collection only from Grimsby as I have no box to ship it in and I would rather any potential buyer try it out before buying. I have priced it low compared to others that have recently sold on ebay as I know collection is more of an inconvenience.

Looking for £150
ono.

Thanks for looking. 

https://imgur.com/a/ip8As2C

https://imgur.com/a/3Hsqleo

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10296

Price drop to £150.

• This is exactly what I'm after but it's a bit too far for me...

GLWTS!!!
    Just so people are aware. I have no idea what any of these words mean.
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5773
    I had one of these. Actually I bought the same one twice I liked it that much. Also finally let it go for good after I got a THR10. Which looking back was not a clever move, so someone should buy this before breakstuff changes his mind. 

As it is, it’s a nice sounding amp that hits it’s sweet spot in a very usable place on the 1 watt setting. I tried mine with a Celestion Blue once and the improvement was huge, it went from a nice sounding package to a deeply impressive one. Even without a matching cab, the amp would stand toe to toe with stuff that’s much more expensive than the whole asking price here. 
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10296

Thanks @dazzajl ;

Coincidentally I've also got a THR10 that I'm not too impressed with. Makes a good speaker for listening to Spotify through.