SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS : Boss Fender 63 Spring Reverb & Pedalboard with PSU

What's Hot
redrighthandredrighthand Frets: 746
edited September 2013 in FX £
Ok, I'm downsizing / going digital, so have lots of stuff to sell. All of it is listed below. Please buy them before I change my mind. 

Some general things: 

- I've not listed in detail what things are/do - except in a couple of cases. Feel free to ask me any questions though! 
- Some basic pics are below - if you want any more details let me know! 
- All pedals except the vol pedal have velcro on them, though where possible I've kept the rubber bits if you want to take the velcro off.  

Line 6 M5. A "swiss army knife" pedal. 

Condition: V good. Not used much. Boxed and with PSU. 
Price: PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Fender FRV 1. Top rated reverb pedal. Fender reverb tank in a box. These are very highly regarded. 
Condition: V good. Boxed. 
Price: £70 DELIVERED 

Bixonic Expandora. The older model with the dip switches inside.  If I was keeping only one distortion it would be this one. Beloved of Billy Gibbons, Satriani, Megadeth. And fairly rare. 
Condition: Well used and has some cosmetic chips to match. However it's working perfectly. And looks awesome. Comes with the reasonably tatty box. 
Price: SOLD 

Visual Sound Double Trouble. 2 TS808s in one with added bass boost and Visual Sound build quality.   
Condition: V good. Tatty box. 

Barber Barb E.Q. EQ pedal. This page explains it all.http://www.barberelectronics.com/BarbEQ.htm Just google it to see how highly rated these are. Has been lovely with the Ampeg. 
Condition: V good. Built like tanks these. Boxed. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments