SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS (Price drop): Victory Sheriff 22 £550 Fender Blues Deluxe £350

What's Hot
SteveFSteveF Frets: 538
edited June 2019 in Amps £

Victory Sheriff 22, in excellent condition, with Victory padded gigbag/case and channel footswitch.  Bought by me from Adrian Thorpe of this parish.  Never gigged by me - only bedroom use.  Sounds great, but I am GASing for one of Victory's other amps, so something has to go.  All the plexi tone without the eardrum-bursting volume!  Has a dedicated 0.3W output so as not to annoy the neighbours. 

£600. £575. £550  Prefer collection or I can meet/deliver within reasonable distance of Oakham (East Mids) but can post if required (£575 posted insured). 

-------------------------------------

Fender Blues Deluxe - excellent condition.  Comes with a cover but unfortunately no footswitch (I bought it without from the previous owner - These can be bought separately online).  I also have an @Danny1969 Lion Tamer which I will include, that fits into the effects loop and acts as a second volume control "taming" the master volume, which gets LOUD very quickly!  

£400 £380 £350 collection or meet/deliver a reasonable distance from Oakham, Rutland.  No means to post this one. 

May be open to trades on these.  I'm down in Winchester for a week from 23-28 Jun so if that works better for meet ups, let me know. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments