SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Available for a donation to a Cancer- 2 x Amos Lee tickets. Sunday 19th May, Union Chapel Islington.

What's Hot
jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
edited May 2019 in Misc £

Really annoyed that as a result of unforseen circumstances my wife and I can no longer attend.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SRichSRich Frets: 762
    Sad that you'll miss this.....I'm there on Sunday.

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
  • jimkehoejimkehoe Frets: 208
    Luckily I won’t miss him as I’ve managed to snag a couple of tickets for tonight.
    Really looking forward to it. If he is half as good as the last time we saw him I’ll be happy.
    Superb songwriter, singer, guitarist and performer.
    These tickets for Sunday night (19/05/19) for Amos Lee, face value £66 are available for a donation to any Cancer charity which would be a fitting tribute to my beautiful sister Jane who was sadly lost to Cancer in February of this year.
    Just got back from tonights show at The Union Chapel. Absolutely brilliant. Amos Lee solo - Just him and a guitar.
    If there is any way you can get to Islington tonight (Sunday) treat yourself with these tickets. You will not be disappointed.
    Hope somebody did get these....Sunday night's performance was great.....Amos Lee in an expansive mood, taking lots of song suggestions. Mutlu great support....that kid also has some pipes! 

SRich said:
    Hope somebody did get these....Sunday night's performance was great.....Amos Lee in an expansive mood, taking lots of song suggestions. Mutlu great support....that kid also has some pipes! 
    I had no takers but I sent them to the guy I got the Saturday tickets from as he was going last night and he sold them to two students for a fiver each.
    At lease they were used and Im sure the two students would have loved the show.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Wiz'd