Alvarez LJ2

Thinking of getting one of these mini Jumbos for on the road, camping trips and the pub.
I'm attracted by the nut width - 1.75...….( unlike the Taylor GS Mini which is too narrow for me )
Anybody got one or ever road test one....what are they like ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ftumchftumch Frets: 681
    edited May 2019
    Not had this model but I have an Alvarez and it feels really nice, I much prefer it to the composite back Martin I had. FWIW.
  • birdobirdo Frets: 24
    I to have an Alvarez , one of their masterworks om size ones. It's not the same model as your after but it's a great guitar. Finish and tone are excellent. I also played their parlour which is also really good.i wouldn't hesitate to recommend an of their guitars based on the ones I ve come across. I m selling my one at the moment but only because my wife had an acoustic made for me for a certain birthday. Not due to an lacking of the guitar.
  • vizviz Frets: 10691
    I’ve got an sc20rc. It’s great - the only thing I would say is the fretboard is a bit noisy. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.