SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Traynor YRM-1 Reverb Master (4x10)

JamesSGBrownJamesSGBrown Frets: 234
edited June 2019 in Amps £

VERY reluctant sale but I need cash and I'm using smaller amps these days.
This thing is my baby so this makes me sad. Recently serviced (last January but has only been used a handful of times since) and in fantastic condition.

This is basically Traynor's version of the Fender Super Reverb. 40 watts, 4x10s, spring reverb and trem. It is loud and has tons of headroom- takes pedals better than any other amp I've played. PTP wiring and is easy to service as the top just screws on or off. I absolutely adore this thing and hate to see it go, but needs must (tiny car means I'm using multiple smaller amps instead these days).

Bascially, a rare, vintage and handwired amp at a bargain price, especially given the £180 that went on the recent service

£450, collection only from Wolverhampton. Will only consider trades for a Fender Princeton Reverb or smaller, high quality amps plus cash (1x10's only)

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments