Search over - bushings for my GSPBASSES Jr build?

What's Hot
lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2520
edited May 2019 in Guitar
I have Kluson USA made bridge but the bushings that came with the guitar are too wide/fat. I need imperial (usa) bushings that have an 11mm outer diameter.  Any ideas where to I can get them from?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2423
    Faber maybe?
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2520
    So I went on a little road trip today.. popped into Andertons to see what they had - nothing of any interest to me. So I'd heard of a little shop nearby called Ripleys so I thought I'd stop off there on my way back.  Parked up - nice little place - walked over to the shop and ... Closed! So walked back to my car and over to my right sitting having some brunch was forum favourite... Mr Paul Weller! Looking rather well one might add. Anyway, not one for celebrity greetings I shot off and while driving down the M25 Charlie Chandlers popped into my head so a took a detour to Hampton and there in one of his "spares" containers were two perfect little bushing!! 

So all in all, an eventful day.

Happy Monday all!
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2423
    The mind boggles at what Charlie Chandler has in his spare bits boxes. You name it, he has it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2520
    Jimbro66 said:
    The mind boggles at what Charlie Chandler has in his spare bits boxes. You name it, he has it.
    Indeed, he had some nice guitars too but purposely only put 15 mins on me tkt ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom