SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FS Yamaha Pacifica 812W

drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 918
edited February 2015 in Guitars £
I really need to make some room so this little beauty is first on the block. No major dings or marks, minimal fret wear and no issues. Seymour Duncan p/u's, Wilkinson trem and locking Sperzel machineheads. Body is 2 piece (I think) alder with a thin maple cap and the neck is maple with a 22 fret rosewood board. No hard case but will supply it in a decent gigbag. The only mod is an SD Tripleshot pickup ring has been fitted to the bridge humbucker, allowing a range of coil splits, etc.

These were near the top end of the Pacifica range a few years back and they have a justified reputation as a great quality workhorse guitar. I'm looking for £300 posted. Cheers :-)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StefBStefB Frets: 2355
    What's the extra screw on the back, next to the neck joint screws?
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 918
    It's a second strap button. It was there when I got the guitar, doesn't get in the way so I left it rather than take it off and leave a hole. Some people may prefer to use that button rather than the one on the top horn, I suppose.
    Bump!
    Weekend bump.