SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

We Have a Winner! - Mystery Pedal Raffle

What's Hot
GIJoeGIJoe Frets: 213
edited September 2014 in FX £
@paulnb57 You won!!  Pm me your address.

The pedal is: 

A rocktek Chorus, cheap but cheerful!

Having just seen a pedal that I raffled off on "the site that shall not be named but was the target of a malicious attack and the web team shall be in contact as soon as more information becomes available" I thought I would do it again!

So...

I have a mystery pedal here, nothing super fancy, but it does it's job well enough.

If you want to win this, then post a picture of your pedalboard and list the style of music you play.  Some of you did not do this last time, and just said "yes me!" so i'll make it clear:  

If you want to win this, post a picture of your pedalboard and list the style of music you play.

I will post it at my expense, and my one request is once delivered, if you do not like it, or wish to move it on years/months/weeks/days? later, please do not sell it, do a similar thing and give it away or request a donation to thefretboard/charity/whatever.

Closing date is 31st August 2014.

Lets see em!

"Nobody is really researching robot jokes"

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments