SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Palmer 2x12

mrn1989mrn1989 Frets: 240
edited August 2014 in Amps £
For trader sale is my mint Palmer 2x12 cab setup to run 16ohm mono, but wiring is secured inside and can easily be changed to hook up how you wish. The speakers are Celestion G12 Century Vintage Neo (Each 8ohm) they are Engineering Samples, broken in nicely and are also mint.

It has a removable baffle for easy mic placement and access and is the closed back version, has 2 large steel handles on either side and the cab weighs about 16KGs

Im after a trade for either a fat 1x12 or a 4x10 or 4x12, might be interested in guitars, pedals or amp heads. I do not drive and dont want to post so if anyone was interested they would haveto come to me, Im near High Wycombe

Sale price of £225

Fretboard Feedback https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58705/  ALSO Over 500+ 100% feedback eBay transactions 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments