Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4436
    edited September 2015
    John_P said:
    First gig with my 80's tribute - Top Gun,  at the Four in Hand in Hull tonight.    First gigs with a band are always interesting... hopefully we get through it ok.
    AWESOME name.

@BGG - what a stage!!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @failed_astronaut's band just nailed it. Great sound, accurate, powerful, stagecraft, the whole package. I'm well impressed!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • And I am playing Stoke Sub Normal(Hamden) WMC! Living the dream! :\">
  • koneguitarist;776729" said:
    And I am playing Stoke Sub Normal(Hamden) WMC! Living the dream! :\">
    We're just across the road from you tonight, at The Half Moon!

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    DC Jnr, Esquire, Orange combo, The Old Fox, Felling, Gateshead. :)
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • Cirrus;775915" said:
    EricTheWeary said:

Ooh, Saturday night at London House in Rugby. Tiny pub, shite location but had a brilliant crowd last time.

I'm trying to remember, is that on the pedestrian bit, near the big supermarket? Think my covers band might have played there years ago.
    Sounds like it. Had new management this year. My friend's band are backing up Roddy from the Specials there soon which is a fairly big act for a little pub.

Just to add - I don't think Rugby town centre is shite, just that on a Saturday night it seems to be basically dead except for yoofs in hoodies, late night shoppers at Asda and this pub.
    Well, I could hardly believe my eyes - a pub full of young women in short dresses! Well, that was next door at the Black Swan so we played to some ageing skinheads. Almost empty until about 10:30 but then a lively crowd. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • koneguitarist;776729" said:
    And I am playing Stoke Sub Normal(Hamden) WMC! Living the dream! :\">

How did yours go in the end, ours went better than I was expecting, with a decent turn out of the usual reprobates, had a good night though. Nice to finally you!
  • koneguitarist;778288" said:
    Monkeybone said:

koneguitarist;776729" said:And I am playing Stoke Sub Normal(Hamden) WMC! Living the dream! :\">

How did yours go in the end, ours went better than I was expecting, with a decent turn out of the usual reprobates, had a good night though.

Nice to finally you!
    And you!
    Started off a bit quiet, we outnumbered the audience 5/1! It got busier as the night went on though, it was a pretty good night despite me having a monster headache all night and not being able to move my neck due to vigorous movement the night before.

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    edited September 2015 tFB Trader
    A rare venture into the capital for me tonight, playing with Fastlane Roogalator. Great bands and a great line up all in aid of a great cause......Great! ;-)

http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • Many laughs to the comment about girls in dresses..... at the neighbouring pub... lol....
  • FezFez Frets: 522
    Pooh we just had 3 gigs cancelled by the venue. Never mind onwards and upwards.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • BGGBGG Frets: 689
    Weekend off :(
    #thebatesmotelband
  • vizviz Frets: 10681
    edited September 2015
    Playing a Monday night gig for once - it's for Peace One Day which is every 21 September. It's in Koko club in Camden and it looks amazing! It's going to feel really snug! Might see you there @paisleysoul.

http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab217/Vizzage/Mobile Uploads/image_zpsm9fappji.jpg
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    We're at the Prospect Inn on the quay in Exeter tonight if anyone's local and fancies it.
  • If anyone is in sunny Glasgow tonight, my Police tribute band - The Bill - are supporting 2U at the Renfrew Ferry. Doors at 8pm, us on at 8.30.

superb band name :)
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    Jon Kingsman Band function gig for a private shindig tonight at ... the Cambridge Union society! Any proto-#piggate shennanigans will remain unreported . . .
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Marked at the Three Nuns in Loughborough, Pub Rock beer and Rugby!
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3059
    The Verticals are at the Feathers Inn, Lichfield Staffs tonight. We really enjoyed it last time so hopefully it'll be as good tonight.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• The AC/DC Experience live at Whittles, Oldham tonight
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4436
    edited October 2015
    Anything But Pink tomorrow (Saturday) at the Roadhouse in Penicuik, 10:30pm - 2am!!