SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD

LightB4soundLightB4sound Frets: 161
edited October 2014 in Guitars £
Fantastic set of pick-ups for sale. Extremely versitile from single coil/P-90/Humbucker mode. Not been in my guitar long, tried them as an experiment and the sound fantastic, but decided to go back to a more metal pickup. Boxed with all cables etc

£99 + postage

Any questions, just shout
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    what a great price!!
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • 10thumbs10thumbs Frets: 427
    What colour ?
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    Awesome pickups. I love my set.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    edited August 2014
    These are in my no 1 guitar and I love them! I'm almost tempted to get them for something else .......... Hmmmmmnnn ............... I assume that they are the regular ones and not the hot ones? Colour?
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6896
    I'll take them, can you PM me your paypal details please. Do they have full length cables?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • Hi everyone,

Yes they are fantastic pickups, I have another set in another guitar and they are staying put! They are the black version, but I am not sure about the 'hot' version, I don't think they are as their output isn't comparable to hot pickups I have. The cables have only had a tiny amount chopped of the end when fitted, so yes the original length.
    I'll take them. Can you PM me your paypal details please?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    Thanks, Paid
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1