Juicy jazzy chords

What's Hot
vizviz Frets: 10647
edited September 2014 in Making Music
I have dun a cover song. Lots of jazz chords and whatnot. It was fun learning a different style. With the fantastic Cecilia Stalin, Al Caldwell on bass and Oli Savill on drums.

http://m.soundcloud.com/vizzage/the-jazz-basement-power-to-the-people-cecilia-oli-al-viz-dbmix1
Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Nice. Really nice! Great! Really great!
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10647
    Mellowwwww you mean?
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Are you sure it wasn't Clam on bass?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Ha and the esteemed Mr. Bois on guitar.
  • FazerFazer Frets: 467
    once you get a taste for those jazz biscuits you just can't stop nibbling
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Ah yes yes the old jazz biscuits, you know?
  • bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    Had a listen and it was really rather spiffingly fine. Have a wow
    Cheers me old china. I'm soooo happy with the way it turned out, I have to say.
  • FazerFazer Frets: 467
    played the chords with your fingers so the notes are all simultaneous?
    singer was really good
    Yes she's amazing. She did her first ever full Ronnie Scott's gig last night. Yep, plectrum on root and 3 upper strings plucked all together, apart from the strumming bits.