SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Dr Z M12 1x10 Combo

Norwegian_BlueNorwegian_Blue Frets: 462
edited October 2014 in Amps £
Up for sale is this Dr Z M12 combo. The Speaker is a 10" Dr Z. It's in absolutely mint condition, and comes with a slip cover, and the original box. Selling as taken in on trade, kept for a while, but in the end i have to make some cash!

Despite the small amount of controls, it's very versatile, as the Treble/Bass controls have dual purpose (Took me a moment to 'get' it, now i love it!). It sounds bigger than a lot of 1x12 combos i've tried with it, which i can only imagine is due to there being a good amount of air around the speaker. It's nice and light too... and, erm... plays like butter? ;)

I'm looking for £800, and can make it available to try and collect at our rehearsal rooms in Exeter, or ship/Deliver. 

Any questions please feel free to pop me a message! I have 400+ 100% positive feedback on the dreaded eBay, and a few mentions on the good traders thread here. 

Full amp details here: http://www.drzamps.com/amp/m12/

And the photos:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments