SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS DGT Black Gold Burst With Birds

What's Hot
DavusPGDavusPG Frets: 451
edited May 1 in Guitars £
Up for grabs is my PRS DGT

This is a superb guitar, build quality and tone are as good as I've ever played and the tuning is bulletproof. Coil split tones are fantastic with no drop off in volume..

Lovely dark rosewood board and from my research, a nitro finish.

This is not a case queen - it does have some signs of wear, pick scratches, buckle rash and a few dings - one of which is to the front with a couple to the headstock. I've photographed them as best I can, but if you'd like any other specific photos then let know and I'll take some more. None of them affect playability. 

Original hard shell case included. 

I'm based in Kent near Maidstone. Collection is preferred and I'm happy to travel up to 45 minutes to meet up. I work in London near Old St, so meeting near there is also an option. I have plenty of shipping boxes, packing materials and experience of sending guitars, so am equally happy to do that at the buyers expense and choice of courier. 

I'd like £1900 for it, am happy with PP (buyer pays fees or FF if you're happy to do so) bank transfer or cash on collection. 

No trades thank you

Cheers!

Album of photos here: 

https://imgur.com/a/BXhoCMB

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments