SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Synth ( Pro 3), and Hifi stuf

IndieeIndiee Frets: 13
edited April 10 in Studio & Rec £

Huge clear out as moving house ☹ Paypal friends and family else add 3%.  

Pics of all – ask for more if you like!   https://photos.app.goo.gl/gGeepjoDpzqmySv97

All stuff going on ebay on Monday so act quick.  Pick up in Cambridge area, can discuss delivery to reading area (or in between)

• Sequential Pro 3 Synthesizer AND DECK SAVER  excellent condition with original box no marks.  Still has plastic protection on the screen!  £1250 now £1200  collected, add 20 to ship

• Dynaudio Emit M20 Speakers £350 now £325 collected (assume about £30 to deliver, will confirm)
  •                 About 3 years old, low usage.  Excellent condition (no marks) with original boxes I’ll ship them 

• Atacama Nexus 7i Speaker Stands Pair 700mm Black  £40 collected, £60 delivered.  As new

• Wharfedale Linton Heritage speakers (Walnut) with stands (about 2 years old, excellent condition, no marks)- £825 now £800 collected (not sure of shipping, I think 4 boxes)

• Roksan K3 Amplifier (about 2 years old, excellent condition no marks with orig box) - £600 collected, add £20 to ship

SOLD ITEMS

• Focal Alpha 80 Active Studio Monitors, Pair (excellent condition with orig boxes) no marks) £300 collected, add £30 to ship SOLD ELSEWHERE
  • Elektron Digitakt - excellent condition with original box no marks.  Still has plastic protection on the screen! £450 collected, or add £15 to ship - SOLD ELSEWHERE

• Erica Synths DIY bundle.   Unopened!  Included VCO, VCA, EG, Sequencer and case. £240 delivered
  •                 More info Erica Synths - All categories

• Stay Slim black keyboard 1100/02 stand – NEW in box – £80 collected, add £10 to ship SOLD ELSEWHERE
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments