SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Spectrasonics Keyscape and Omnisphere 2 VST bundle

lewisjenkinslewisjenkins Frets: 43
edited April 3 in Studio & Rec £
Edit: Now sold

I have the original boxed (SSD) versions of Spectrasonics Keyscape and Omnisphere 2 which I purchased from new. Both items are in mint condition (installed one time only). Neither software is currently installed or authorised to any of my computers.

I'm selling both as a bundle because I want to do this as a full account takeover. I will also post the original software via tracked next day delivery.

We can do the account transfer immediately (eg. I change to your email address, you then change the password) and you'll be able to immediately download both plugins and get started - no need to wait for the delivery. It's probably a huge download so maybe easier for you to wait for the USB installers, but you have the option available.

I'm happy to chat on the phone and show photos and screenshots as proof of ownership etc. I've also bought and sold a few bits on here so check my previous posts.

I'm located in Bournemouth. I'm looking for a single UK buyer for both items - I don't want to post overseas.

Paid £600 new. Will sell for £450 including tracked next day delivery via Royal Mail.

Any questions, let me know. I will update this thread if it sells.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 942
    edited April 1
    You're better off listing on the kvr forum 
  • lewisjenkinslewisjenkins Frets: 43
    You're better off listing on the kvr forum 
    These are already listed on a couple of other sites (including kvr). Thanks for the bump :)
  • lewisjenkinslewisjenkins Frets: 43
    Sold