SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PRS Vela S2 £750 delivered

What's Hot
lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3337
edited April 20 in Guitars £
2019, Beautiful guitar with stripped flamed neck. Light, and perfectly balanced. If I didnt need to raise money it wouldnt go anywhere. Easily the most versatile guitar I own with the splittable HB. Usual Gigbag included..

£720 delivered

PRS vela S2 - Imgur
PRS-vela-S2 PRS-vela-S2
0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• qawsedqawsed Frets: 75
    Haven’t seen one with a neck like that before - looks lovely!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22946
    edited April 19
    I'm assuming the neck's been stripped, or did it come like that new?  It does look good.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • lustycourtierlustycourtier Frets: 3337
    Philly_Q said:
    I'm assuming the neck's been stripped, or did it come like that new?  I does look good.
    No, I bought it about 18 months ago and it had been stripped by previous owner. Its done very well and feels so good. I tried to buy a back up but stock ones are so sticky compared. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Price dropped 
  • ChimpankieChimpankie Frets: 334
    Interesting… do you know if the neck has had anything applied to it since stripping? What type of maintenance does it need? Looks great 
    Interesting… do you know if the neck has had anything applied to it since stripping? What type of maintenance does it need? Looks great 
    It’s finished with something and feels great. No different to any o th er maintenance 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Pms replied to and price dropped again