SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Provocateur SP01 Original Thru-Black Version £425

What's Hot
SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 337
This is an exceptional guitar for the price, and one that I wanted for a very long time. Sadly, I've just not bonded with it, even thought it has all the specs I'd want in a guitar (ones I would often change/upgrade my other guitars to) such as humbucker in the bridge position and a P90 in the neck, locking tuners, Graphtec nut, etc. It's great to play, has loads of resonance, and the neck feels amazing in the hand.

There's loads of info around on the Web, including specs, etc.

Black finish, but is slightly see-through, and in the right light, the wood grain can be seen. It's incredibly well made, and has no significant damage, just regular signs of use like some buckle rash and the odd light knock. 

I'll be uploading some photos as soon as I can. 

Asking price is £425 which, to be honest, is a serious bargain for a guitar of this quality and spec.

I've never posted a guitar and don't have any packing material. I'd definitely prefer collection in person from NR13, and I'm willing to meet up halfway, or deliver for petrol money. Please PM me to discuss distance/cost, etc. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments