SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Castedosa Conchers Baritone £5500 mint condition

richierichie Frets: 84
I hear Carlos has more dealers to supply and hasn’t yet scaled up production so the odd one of these may turn up secondhand but theres probably only 20 or so in the UK. Price is fair considering the rarity and quality, these are excellent guitars, let me know if any questions. I may consider offers + cash but would have to be something very nice, think Fano alt de factos (no novos), interesting custom shop tele might tempt me, amp wise maybe a handwired bad cat head. 
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chris78chris78 Frets: 9347
    I played a castedosa conhers (non baritone) this week and I’ve done all sorts of silly things so I could afford it.
    They are wonderful guitars with amazing sounding pickups.
    GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • richierichie Frets: 84
    Cheers Chris, if that was the one at Coda I had a long hard look at that as well but I have only just bought a long sought after triple p90 non reverse firebird - couldn’t really justify it! 
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9347
    richie said:
    Cheers Chris, if that was the one at Coda I had a long hard look at that as well but I have only just bought a long sought after triple p90 non reverse firebird - couldn’t really justify it! 
    Yes it was. Same p90s as your baritone. Incredible sounding
    Nice one, that looked amazing! 
    10% of secondhand gear at coda this weekend, no discounts on this castedosa unfortunately