SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn Laney Lionheart Studio head, Matamp oversize 1x12

strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2469
edited May 17 in Amps £
Laney Lionheart Studio head.

Great sounding 5 watt head with 0.5 watt mode and option for silent recording or headphones. 

Includes Laney footswitch and amp cover. 
The beige leather handle fell apart as they all do, so I've replaced it with a Fender one which is much studier but required some holes to be drilled for the bolts, and I removed the old "loops" in the metal vent covers that the old handle attached to as they were in the way, hence the cheap price. 

Excellent condition and sounds really great.

£320 collected, postage will be expensive I'd imagine

Next up is my Matamp oversized 1x12 cab. Open back design.
It's surprisingly lightweight despite being large for a 1x12. Usual great Matamp quality, I had this made to other.
Black smooth tolex with basketweave grille cloth and white piping. 
Currently has a Celestion Hot 100 in it to keep it very lightweight. Bathroom scales put it at only 12.4kg despite being 53x53x32.

Pickup only for this due to size, looking for £150 

Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GuitargitGuitargit Frets: 0
    Hi,
     Where are you based please?
            Cheers, Bob.
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2469
    Based in Belfast. 
    Got some back pay so now less inclined to sell, the Laney does something a bit different from my Friedman and MJW, and the Matamp is handy due to the low weight, so likely keeping for now 
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!