SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

No longer for sale orange ad-5

What's Hot
EreforGuitarGearEreforGuitarGear Frets: 70
edited November 2014 in Amps £
http://i.imgur.com/gPL0ejKl.jpg Removed and now reinstated advert for an Orange AD-5. This amp is number 20 of 64 handwired original run AD-5s. Signed and numbered by Ade On the inside of the chassis. I listed a feeler for the amp priced originally around £480, then reduced the price to £450, and finally to £440.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • £440?
  • Bump
  • Why delete everything from this thread?
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5012
    edited November 2014
    Yes why?

See rule 8 - 'don't delete the content'!
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • @Strat_a_tat_tat: Content removed because it was a 'feeler' and after some thought I decided to keep it.

@fretfinder if you wish to see the Orange AD-5 that I listed for sale I can put the picture back up. ;)

Didn't realise there was any rule infringement in taking back what was mine :-/
  • EreforGuitarGear said:

Sorry... didn't realise you owned the forum. 
    :)

Generally a good idea to read the rules before posting.

;)
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    edited November 2014
    @EreforGuitarGear, I believe it is seen as a courtesy for the rest of us so we can have an idea of what has been for sale and at what prices etc.  A bit of a sharing resource for the community.  Stick around a bit longer and you'll start to appreciate it.  It is in the rules we all try to adhere to.
  • Like I said... It was only a feeler anyway. I'm happy to put the photo back up and change the title. But after nearly 3 weeks of listing it as potentially for sale, I decided to remove it from sale and saw no harm in removing the small amount of info about the amp with its pictures. Hopefully it can be put down to inexperience with the site rules.
  • Strat_a_tat_tat;425848" said:
    EreforGuitarGear said:

Sorry... didn't realise you owned the forum. 

:) Generally a good idea to read the rules before posting. ;)
    Touché

• EreforGuitarGear... top man for adding info back into the thread.

Have a 'wisdom'.