Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Let's hear your Pedalboard

What's Hot

Comments

• Bit o Tool 

Its all through my crappy black star practice amp. My AC 30 sounds a lot different (better) 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm a bit in love with combination of the Space and the Moog MF104M all synced up.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LewLew Frets: 1657
    edited November 2015

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • first play with the midi murf, clusterflux and delay.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @teetonetal very nice indeed. Love the Murf underneath it all
  • @teetonetal very nice indeed. Love the Murf underneath it all
    @GavRichList Thanks - I am loving the Murf, it's a really interesting pedal. 
  • I wish more people posted in here... there are some lovely boards in the show your pedal thread board, and it's great hearing what people do with them!
  • Lew said:
    @gavhaus mmmm :-)

Mr Black Double Chorus, Supermoon and Supergroup. Super.

https://instagram.com/p/9wbXD4hieT/
    @Lew, that's cool, interesting sounds :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I wish more people posted in here... there are some lovely boards in the show your pedal thread board, and it's great hearing what people do with them!
    I keep meaning to but my guitar time at home is always in the evenings and unplugged on the sofa. 

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Murf / Gravitas noodling

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks! I am loving the murf, a lot. 

Base loop is a Murf, the other two parts are the Gravitas.

hmm, bit's of that remind me of Jean Michele Jarre's Oxygene 4. weird.
  • Don't talk about how awesome the murf is, mines died and has to go back to Moog :-(

Not a happy bunny at all
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    edited December 2015
    I wish more people posted in here... there are some lovely boards in the show your pedal thread board, and it's great hearing what people do with them!
    Oh go on then, this is very quick and dirty 2 minute run through of my current board. 

I've been trying a few different pedals of late and I was going to base the board around my new Kingsley Minstrel but I just can't seem to shake off the LGW.

@gaverichlist 5 pedals only on my board, I bet you can't even comprehend this.!

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    dindude said:
    I wish more people posted in here... there are some lovely boards in the show your pedal thread board, and it's great hearing what people do with them!
    Oh go on then, this is very quick and dirty 2 minute run through of my current board. 

I've been trying a few different pedals of late and I was going to base the board around my new Kingsley Minstrel but I just can't seem to shake off the LGW.

Sounds great that mate. How do you find the counterpoint?
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    RMJ said:
    dindude said:

Yeah, love the CP, had a MLjr before it, haven't used anything other than Dimaond delays for the past few years, they just have the right feature balance of enough but not too much and sit so well in the mix.
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1274
    dindude;894174" said:
    RMJ said:

dindude said:

Teetonetal said:

Yeah, love the CP, had a MLjr before it, haven't used anything other than Dimaond delays for the past few years, they just have the right feature balance of enough but not too much and sit so well in the mix.
    One on eBay at the moment....
  • Awesome!! Will listen when at home :)

Would love to hear more!
  • @dindude wow mate, that's a proper show n tell :) nice tone, nice playing, nice vid.. oh and nice pedal collection :)