SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Orange Rocker 30 combo - Price Drop

What's Hot
simonbeckwithsimonbeckwith Frets: 215
edited January 2015 in Amps £
As above, recently picked up in a trade.
Bloody awesome amp, but I'm selling pretty much everything at the mo to try and fund something new.
2 channels - channel 1 "natural" has a volume control....that's it. Nice and clean and a great basis for pedals.
- channel 2 "dirty" has all the gain you would ever realistically need plus 3 band eq and master volume.
Nice and simple plug and play amp that sounds phenomenal, and bloody loud!
30w Class A
EL34 power section, 12ax7's in the pre, easy enough to get to if you need to change them, which the previous owner did 2 months ago
Celestion Vintage 30 speaker
2 x 8ohm outputs and 1 x 16ohm output for extension cab or the built in speaker.
Extremely well built, excellent condition.
Castor wheels on the bottom for even easier transportation, not that this one is overly heavy tbh
Also comes with high quality leather slip over soft case.
Takes pedals very well, I'm only using the natural channel with drive coming from my board.
Looking for £450 ovno, collection from March, Cambs, or could deliver within reasonable distance for petrol money. Unable to courier due to lack of packaging.
Trade for 2x12 combo, preferably Fender or similar with good clean channel for pedals.
Try before you buy welcome, could also deliver within local area. photo imagejpg1-15.jpg
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments