SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Neunaber Echelon Stereo Echo v1 - SOLD.

What's Hot
HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22164
edited January 2015 in FX £
...and everything else in the Neunaber range thanks to the pedal customizer software. 

Pedal works perfectly and comes with box and USB cable. 

£139 posted via Special Delivery. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• How much?
  • How much?
    Hang on, I had a crash halfway through on one computer! Flipped over to the laptop to finish off :D

• And a wee price drop to £139 delivered with PPG... 

• Anyone for £135 posted with PPG? 

• One more time... 

• Mate, 

I'm amazed that this is still here at that give away price !

Especially at the programming on these is so simple, and this can be a Wet too...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • @Wazmeister Yes, I've tried the Wet Reverb. I think my Strymon dislike is fairly well known around these parts: the Wet is bloody lovely. 

• JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1622
    sublime reverb, the stereo Wet. I still have one and use it all the time. It can be set up to sound just like the "Versatile" setting on the BigSky

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17636
    tFB Trader
    Can the wet do a subtle always on delay or is it more of a swirly ambient thing?
  • TimmyTimmy Frets: 23
    It sounds great doing most things the best aspect of this pedal is how 3d it sounds, the verb never seems to get in the way of your playing even when you max it out. Might be the best pedal I have. You can also load it with another sound at the same time and activate that sound by plugging in a jack into one other inputs(this only works if using mono)
  • @monquixote with the pedal customizer software, there are currently 4 options for the Wet Reverb.

Stock reverb - this is the 'always on' subtle reverb. The three knobs become reverb level, reverb tone, and reverb depth respectively. Trails are not bypassed.

Normal bypass - same as above but with 'no reverb trails' bypassing the pedal. 

Low modulation - same as the stock program, lower reverb modulation, less movement between stereo channels. 

Modulation - turns the middle knob into a modulation knob. Other two are for reverb level and depth. 

Definitely not a pedal for spring reverb, sounds very different to the Soldgoldfx Surf Rider I had. The Blue Sky and Big Sky reverbs always felt like they were tacked onto the guitar sound, this feels part of it. In my view, it's the best pedal reverb I've used outside of the VanAmps Sole-Mate. 

The software is incredibly easy to use. Takes less than 10 seconds to switch modes with the pedal connected via USB. So you can switch between the Wet to the Echelon easily and still have time to mess around with the Shimmer, Chorus, and the Hold pedal. 

• Timmy said:
    It sounds great doing most things the best aspect of this pedal is how 3d it sounds, the verb never seems to get in the way of your playing even when you max it out. Might be the best pedal I have. You can also load it with another sound at the same time and activate that sound by plugging in a jack into one other inputs(this only works if using mono)
    Now that I did not know. @Timmy if you had an AB pedal before it, could you use that to switch, say, between a Reverb on input 1 and a Chorus on input 2? 

Totally agree about how the pedal doesn't get in the way of your sound. It compliments it. It's exactly what I felt about the Sole-Mate, that the guitar blends in with the reverb rather than the way the Big Sky just dumps it on top of your sound. 

• TimmyTimmy Frets: 23
    Not sure if the ab would work. Basically you have one setting stored as stereo and one as mono, then you fool the pedal to thinking its in stereo by plugging in the jack into the stereo in or out. It has both stored at the same time.Not ideal for on the fly but easy change between songs.but usefull if space is an issue or you just want to take one pedal to rehearsal.
  • Ah, I see what you mean. Either way, it's a good thing to know about. 

• Can the wet do a subtle always on delay or is it more of a swirly ambient thing?

yes mate,it can do subtle