SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Epiphone Popa Chubby Korina Flying V with P90's WITH PICS

What's Hot
SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
edited September 2013 in Guitars £
Mint Epiphone 'Popa Chubby' Flying V, basically a Korina Flying V with P90's instead of buckers, Gold hardware, Korean made, Recently set up and plays like butter, lovely thin wide feeling neck. The P90's take it in to an altogether different class soundwise, great for blues rock etc. No case but can box for shipping, £275 collected from Rotherham or ship at cost. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rprrpr Frets: 310
    One for the classifieds perchance?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    Nice. I love P90s.
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    edited September 2013
    Sorry have i posted in the wrong section?, thought i was in classifieds!, EDIT duly moved!

• Hi Simon, Thanks for putting the pics up PM sent
  • In Guitarist Magazine wanted ads there's someone looking for one of these. I don't have the mag with me otherwise I'd PM you the mobile number.
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • I have pm'd simon with a view to purchasing this
  • RoasterRoaster Frets: 18
    Simon, are you selling this V? I have PMd you
  • Apologies- been off line all week, have PM'd you

• Bump still available

• RoasterRoaster Frets: 18
    Simon, can I ask, if you are only willing to do a cash deal for this then how will you accept payment for it if you are posting it? Thanks
  • Roaster said:
    Simon, can I ask, if you are only willing to do a cash deal for this then how will you accept payment for it if you are posting it? Thanks

I'd accept paypal and post to the registered address thereby giving both the buyer and seller protection, im afraid i wont accept paypal for collected items as per your request as you could collect the guitar and make a claim to paypal that you hadnt received the guitar, they would immediately withold the money from me and refund it to you and i would be left a guitar and the cash down. Paypal call it buyer protection.

• Roaster said:

I would accept paypal and post to the registered buyers address. This method protects both the buyer and seller. I will not accept payment for a collected item as suggested by you on the grounds that a buyer could collect the guitar then raise a claim against me for non receipt. Paypal would then step in and withdraw the money from my account, refunding it to the buyer - as i wouldnt have proof of sending, i would then be the cash and a guitar down. Paypal call this buyer protection.

• Roaster said:

I'd accept paypal and post to the registered address thereby giving both the buyer and seller protection, im afraid i wont accept paypal for collected items as per your request as you could collect the guitar and make a claim to paypal that you hadnt received the guitar, they would immediately withold the money from me and refund it to you and i would be left a guitar and the cash down. Paypal call it buyer protection.

• Roaster said:

I would accept paypal and post to the registered buyers address. This method protects both the buyer and seller. I will not accept payment for a collected item as suggested by you on the grounds that a buyer could collect the guitar then raise a claim against me for non receipt. Paypal would then step in and withdraw the money from my account, refunding it to the buyer - as i wouldnt have proof of sending, i would then be the cash and a guitar down. Paypal call this buyer protection.

• Not sure why the multiple posts!

• horsehorse Frets: 1589
    I thought you must have told him 4 times already!
  • LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    Not sure why the multiple posts!
    Something to do with the spam filter, which picked up your post. It won't happen (to you) again, I promise :)
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
  • Lixarto said:
    Not sure why the multiple posts!
    Something to do with the spam filter, which picked up your post. It won't happen (to you) again, I promise :)

Thanks-wondered what was going on

• What would the shipping cost be, I've a hankering for P90s and recently have found love for the V
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2043
    Bloody glad you live 220 odd miles away.  I might not be able to resist if you were round the corner.  There's summat about Korina Vees... Bitch to play sitting down, though, and I'm an idle bugger.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;)